Why are we different from the other firms in the market place?
- We give clear objective advice – we do not peddle products.
- We provide you with direct answers specific to your circumstances — not spin or rhetoric.
- We work with and for you and your family — not for an employer.
- We customize our work for you — not a cookie cutter approach.
- We raise your awareness of what is being done and involve you — rather than just reporting on our activities.
- You keep control of your assets as we offer guidance — we need your authorization.
- We work with your portfolio, in totality, in a way that allows you to make decisions about your future — we are not money managers.
- You work directly with us, not staff.
- For the unforeseen, life insurance provides liquidity —you have us for stability — we are more than just investment advisors.
- By developing a long and deep relationship with you and your family — we offer continuity and peace of mind for the long-term — not just thinking about the next quarter’s performance.
I began Eichner Investment Planning in the fall of 2003. Being an independent investment advisor had been a goal of mine since I moved to Cincinnati in 1998. Getting to Cincinnati is an interesting back-story. The course of my life was thoroughly changed by a three-week trip to Europe. Not only did I enjoy the culture, but I came back having met my future wife Claire. I uprooted my life in Florida to move to Chicago to be with her. After marrying and having a daughter Lainie, we moved to Cincinnati to be nearer to Claire’s family. … MORE