Why are we different from the other firms in the market place?
- We give clear objective advice – we do not peddle products.
- We provide you with direct answers specific to your circumstances — not spin or rhetoric.
- We work with and for you and your family — not for an employer.
- We customize our work for you — not a cookie cutter approach.
- We raise your awareness of what is being done and involve you — rather than just reporting on our activities.
- You keep control of your assets as we offer guidance — we need your authorization.
- We work with your portfolio, in totality, in a way that allows you to make decisions about your future — we are not money managers.
- You work directly with us, not staff.
- For the unforeseen, life insurance provides liquidity —you have us for stability — we are more than just investment advisors.
- By developing a long and deep relationship with you and your family — we offer continuity and peace of mind for the long-term — not just thinking about the next quarter’s performance.
I began Eichner Investment Planning in the fall of 2003. Being an independent investment advisor had been a goal of mine since I moved to Cincinnati in 1998. Getting to Cincinnati is an interesting back-story. The course of my life was thoroughly changed by a three-week trip to Europe. Not only did I enjoy the culture, but I came back having met my future wife Claire. I uprooted my life in Florida to move to Chicago to be with her. After marrying and having a daughter Lainie, we moved to Cincinnati to be nearer to Claire’s family. … MORE
I have been working as a comprehensive Financial Planner since 2005 when I decided to dedicate my career to bringing a common sense approach towards money matters and to provide peace of mind to those that don’t really understand all the moving parts of their financial lives.
The desire to help others was instilled in me by my parents, Joe and Marge. Mom and Dad were born and raised in Cincinnati; … MORE